At the moment

In general this Blog, through July 2005, will concentrate on my work in the Pepperdine OMET program. Some days my entries will be focused and well written but I'm quite sure that there will be days when the entries will be pure stream of consciousness. It will be fascinating to watch the progression over the next year.

Friday, July 23, 2004

With a little help from my friends

Too, too late to write much tonight. Almost 1pm and I'm profoundly tired but happy and feeling rather satisfied. The first 3 sequences of group 8's video "mission to mars" is edited. It even plays in qicktime (but w/o sound... we'll figure out how to solve that glitch tomorrow)... couldn't have done this w/o my roommate (and Lucky 7 mate) Brooke. Our camera had no firewire and only a USB1 connection. Luckly Brooke was here to lend me her camera and firewire (connection and adaptor). 3hours later I have 1 minute of lovely video (edited) and about 1 hour of raw footage (all together). A bit of a scare at first when it looked like we had recorded over all the cooking footage from the first night... but then I found enough of it on the end of the tape to work. 1 hour of raw footage to 1 min of edited video... yep... that's just about right.

Now - off to sleep. Chris is kind enough to take me back down the hill at 7:30 tomorrow morning (I managed to leave my Rx sunglasses at Googies ... or however one spells it... tonight) - so I don't want to wake up late.

I can't believe that tomorrow is our last full day. These last two and a half days have been both the shortest and longest of my life I think.

GNight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home