At the moment

In general this Blog, through July 2005, will concentrate on my work in the Pepperdine OMET program. Some days my entries will be focused and well written but I'm quite sure that there will be days when the entries will be pure stream of consciousness. It will be fascinating to watch the progression over the next year.

Tuesday, November 23, 2004

T - 2 days

Things I am thankful for:

Coffee so thick and black that the light has to bend around it.
The smell of rain in the desert
My family
My friends
Dance
Movement
Fire
Film
Music
Conversation
Chocolate
Sunflower Market
A sweet little house
Glitter
False eyelashes
Fake hair
Books
Authors
The dog I don't have yet, but will.
Soap
All the color in the world and the little things that remind me each day to stop and notice it.
My green chair.
Hummus

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home