At the moment

In general this Blog, through July 2005, will concentrate on my work in the Pepperdine OMET program. Some days my entries will be focused and well written but I'm quite sure that there will be days when the entries will be pure stream of consciousness. It will be fascinating to watch the progression over the next year.

Friday, October 22, 2004

ZPD animation - complete ...woo woo

This is more of an announcement than a blog entry. For those who might read my blog but not other course resources, postings, etc (friends, family, whomever).

After many, many days of work, I have finished my very first interactive Flash animation. The was done to illustrate the idea of ZPD (Zone of Proximal Development) - which I have blogged about previously.

To view this animation, click here.

1 Comments:

Blogger Margaret said...

Nice job on the puzzle. The new knowledge comes in awful fast...YOu might could have had some of it add on the outside opening up space for new connections. And rarely is the puzzle completed...it keeps growing larger. In fact the more you know the more you discover you need to learn. Hum...I wonder if the big pieces might become small when they are added making room from more. Nice idea --I like the use of the metaphor. And good work with flash.

M.

12:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home