At the moment

In general this Blog, through July 2005, will concentrate on my work in the Pepperdine OMET program. Some days my entries will be focused and well written but I'm quite sure that there will be days when the entries will be pure stream of consciousness. It will be fascinating to watch the progression over the next year.

Thursday, August 12, 2004

Not the sky show I expected

Stayed up till past midnight for the meteor show.... saw some flashes of light, ran outside. No meteors... just more lightning and thunder. I generally like lightning, a lot.... but I was really hoping for meteors. Ah well... you can't always get what you want... but if you try... sometimes... you get what you need... like sleep for me... I probably need that more than meteors... heh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home