At the moment

In general this Blog, through July 2005, will concentrate on my work in the Pepperdine OMET program. Some days my entries will be focused and well written but I'm quite sure that there will be days when the entries will be pure stream of consciousness. It will be fascinating to watch the progression over the next year.

Saturday, July 31, 2004

Got the amazon direct links working.

Not much energy left for blogging tonight.

Decided to treat myself right and get a massage today. Also arranged w/ S (LMT) to have regular massages while I'm doing the graduate school thing. Came home and tried to stay away from the computer.. managed about 3 hours of no computer... then it called to me. So - I worked on my web page(s) a bit and then spent several hours figuring out how to add direct links for specific books (to our Amazon associates site). Actually - it only took about half and hour to figure out but then it took another couple of hours to do right (so that I liked the way it looked). I should add a generic Amazon link too (there is one on the home page but the Books and Software page only has direct book links)... but I'll do that some other day.... I must turn off this machine now.

No real reflection tonight except that no matter how long I work there is still more work to do... life is just like that... :)

Oh… and… chocolate is good, coffee is good… chocolate and coffee together are divine.

G’Night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home